★★★ 8 REASONS WHY THIS SUPPLEMENT IS RIGHT FOR YOU ★★★
1. Uses the more expensive Triglyceride form of Omega-3, which is proven to have better absorption than the cheaper Ethyl Ester form.
2. Contains 1100 mg of Triglyceride Omega-3 per softgel, which is the highest in the industry.
3. You only need to take one softgel per day, unlike other brands which ask you to take 2 to 4 gels to get the same amount of EPA and DHA Omega-3.
4. Advanced molecular distillation for exceptional purity, each batch is tested to ensure the oil is free of Lead, Mercury, PCBs, Arsenic, and Cadmium.
5. No fishy burps, our oil has no smell. We have even added natural lemon flavor for a great lemon aftertaste!
6. The lowest Oil Oxidation Score in the industry, which means the fish oil can retain its pristine freshness for up to 3 years.
7. Sourced in the US from sustainable, wild-caught Alaska Pollock (most competitors import their oil from Peru or China).
8. Purified and encapsulated in a GMP-certified, FDA-audited facility in the United States, which guarantees high manufacturing quality and precise labeling.
Note: In order to fit 1100 mg of Omega-3 in one capsule, the softgels we use are 20% larger than standard softgels. If you have trouble swallowing, we recommend you open the gel and mix the fish oil with your food. Since our oil doesn’t have a fishy smell, it can be used even as a salad dressing.
There is no guarantee of specific results and results may vary.
Our softgels are 1.1 inches long by 0.39 inches wide (28 x 10 millimeters). Although they are on the large side, most people find that they go down easily with a big gulp of water.
We never ship products with less than 12 months before the expiration date, so your supplements will last a full year at a minimum. The exact expiration date will vary from bottle to bottle, depending on the batch.
Yes. When used as instructed and under the guidance of a healthcare provider, this supplement is entirely safe for both short-term and long-term use.
Keep your bottle is a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Ideally, the room temperature should be 59°-77°F (15°- 25°C) and the relative humidity in the room should not exceed 65%, to prevent moisture buildup inside the bottle.
Yes, this multivitamin is free of common allergens, including soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, eggs, corn, shellfish, coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. .
Yes, all of our supplements are tested by independent, third-party labs to make sure they are clean and safe before they go to market.
Yes, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our supplements. If you are not fully satisfied with this product for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.