Best Natural Ingredients For Weight Loss
Many people are looking for a little extra help to boost their weight loss. Unfortunately, many of the weight loss pills out there are made with synthetic and potentially harmful ingredients. The good news is that there are also plant-based ingredients that can help support your weight management without the nasty side effects.
1. Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia comes from the peel of the garcinia, also known as the Malabar tamarind. In the peel of the fruit, you can find very high amounts of hydroxycitric acid, or HCA1. This ingredient is responsible for the fruit’s weight loss credentials. It can help reduce your appetite, influence fat metabolism, and support normal blood sugar regulation.
2. Green Tea Extract Green tea contains many compounds that can help you lose weight. The natural caffeine helps boost your metabolism, while the antioxidants in green tea also contribute to weight loss. With only one cup of green tea, you can boost the antioxidant level of your blood. By drinking green tea or ingesting the extract, you get more EGCGs in your blood.
3. Guarana Seed For centuries, Amazon tribes relied on the Guarana fruit to treat medical ailments. Today, people harvest the fruit and turn their seeds into a powder. The powder contains several stimulants that can assist in weight loss. Guarana has caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine. These stimulants help to speed up your metabolism and make weight loss easier. In fact, caffeine can boost your metabolism by up to 11% in only 12 hours3. Guarana also contains antioxidants like tannins, saponins, and catechins.
4. Forskolin Found in Nepal, Thailand, and India, forskolin comes from the root of a plant related to mint. The root has been popular in traditional medicine for years. In one study, obese men were split into two groups: One group was given forskolin extract while the other was given a placebo two times a day4. After a period of 12 weeks, the men who took the forskolin lost more body fat than those who didn’t.
5. Green Coffee Bean Green coffee bean is an excellent source of caffeine. Therefore, it can be an effective weight loss tool. Another ingredient in the bean, chlorogenic acid, can also assist with weight loss. In several studies, the bean decreased the absorption of carbohydrates in the body’s digestive tract. Therefore, taking the bean could mimic the effects of a low carbohydrate diet.
6. White Kidney Bean If you are struggling with limiting your carbohydrate intake, white kidney beans can help. These beans prevent carbs from being digested, making it easier to lose weight. As it slows down the way your body absorbs carbohydrates, it also makes you feel fuller quicker.
NATURELO's Garcinia+ supplement includes all of these ingredients to help support your weight loss journey. It’s important to note that you shouldn’t expect overnight results. Weight loss always starts with a healthy diet and regular exercise.