- EYE VITAMINS & MINERALS: A broad array of eye-friendly vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients and herbs to support healthy vision, help protect eye health, and help alleviate eye fatigue and occasional dry eye discomfort.*
- AREDS 2 FORMULA: Includes all of the nutrients used in the large AREDS clinical trial, which was shown to successfully help preserve vision in aging adults*: vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, copper, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- PLANT-BASED ANTIOXIDANTS: Our formula goes beyond a simple multivitamin to include a variety of plant-based carotenoids, including whole food beta-carotene from carrot powder, lycopene, and astaxanthin.
- OMEGA-3s & HERBAL EXTRACTS: Includes plant-based omega-3 DHA, which research suggests may help preserve healthy vision,* plus herbal extracts for eye support, such as grape seed extract, eyebright, and goji berry.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with premium ingredients in a U.S.-based, GMP-compliant facility and third party tested for purity. Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegan & Vegetarian, with NO Coloring, Flavoring, or Preservat
The AREDS (Age-Related Eye Disease Studies) and AREDS 2 studies were a set of clinical trials sponsored by the National Eye Association to test the benefits of vitamin and mineral supplements for long-term vision health. The original AREDS placebo-controlled trial successfully showed that a certain combination of nutrients can help slow age-related visual decline.* The AREDS 2 trial then tweaked the original AREDS formula to see if it could improve the results. Our formula is based on the results of the AREDS 2 trial, with some additional ingredients. We also doubled the amount of lutein and zeaxanthin used in the AREDS 2 study for extra blue light defense, in response to the increased use of digital devices since that study.
Yes. In fact, most of the participants in the AREDS trials did take a multivitamin as well, so we know that the combination is safe and effective. This supplement is not a substitute for the broad spectrum of nutrients found in a multivitamin. Nor can a multivitamin provide the high potencies of nutrients found in this supplement. But they can complement each other well.
We suggest pairing this supplement with our Vegan DHA supplement for an extra boost of eye-friendly omega-3 fatty acids. DHA is important for the health and integrity of retinal cells and may help preserve healthy vision.*
This supplement is free of most common allergens, including soy, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, and nuts.
Keep your bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Ideally, the room temperature should be 59°-77°F (15°- 25°C) and the relative humidity in the room should not exceed 65%, to prevent moisture buildup inside the bottle.
Yes, all of our supplements are tested by independent, third-party labs to make sure they are clean and safe before they go to market.
Yes, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our supplements. If you are not fully satisfied with this product for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
We’re certain you’ll love NATURELO and we’re here to help. Call or email us and we would be happy to assist you.Read More
You are in total control of your subscription. You can pause it, skip a shipment, or cancel at anytime through your self-serve customer account.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.naturelo.com. If you are not satisfied with a product you've purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the cost of shipping.
The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number and the shipping address for our returns center.
Refund will be issued within 3 business days of receipt of the returned products. Please obtain package tracking to ensure the products are successfully delivered to the specified address.