- PREMIUM PRENATAL NUTRITION: Our full-spectrum formula includes 25 essential prenatal nutrients in generous, healthy amounts to support a healthy pregnancy and healthy fetal development.*
- GENTLE ON THE STOMACH: We use a gentle, non-constipating form of iron that's easier on the digestive system and chelated for easy absorption, so you can meet your iron requirements with less discomfort.*
- NUTRIENTS FROM NATURE: Made with plant-based vitamins and minerals, including vitamin D3 from lichen, vitamin E from sunflower, iodine from kelp, and calcium and magnesium from marine algae.
- SUPPORTS FETAL BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Includes extra support for healthy fetal brain development, with 100 mg choline plus high potency folate, B6 & B12 in their naturally bioactive, MTHFR-friendly forms.*
- NO NONSENSE: Non-GMO and vegan-friendly, with no preservatives, coloring, or flavoring, and no gluten, dairy, or soy. Just the good stuff. GMP approved.
If you could become pregnant, then taking Prenatal Multivitamins is a good idea. Many women start taking Prenatal Multivitamins before they become pregnant, because it takes time to build up sufficient levels of vitamins and minerals in the body, and it’s important to have the right nutritional support from the start. Many women also continue taking Prenatal Multivitamins after birth for extra nutritional support during postpartum recovery. We also offer a Postnatal Multivitamin that’s designed to support the nutritional needs of lactation.
We suggest taking one capsule with breakfast, one with lunch, and one with dinner. Spreading out the dose over the course of the day will make it easier for your body to absorb all the nutrients. Taking your multivitamin with food also supports absorption and tends to make it easier on the stomach.
We suggest pairing this multivitamin with our Vegan DHA supplement. DHA plays an important role in your baby’s healthy brain and eye development.
We use Size 00 capsules, which are 0.91 inches long by 0.33 inches wide (23 x 8 millimeters). Most people find that they go down easily with a healthy swig of water.
Yes, if you prefer not to swallow the capsules, they can easily be opened and you can mix the vitamin powder with your favorite juice, yogurt, or smoothie.
This multivitamin is free of most common allergens, including soy, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, and nuts.
Yes, all of our supplements are tested by independent, third-party labs to make sure they are clean and safe before they go to market.
Keep your bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Ideally, the room temperature should be 59°-77°F (15°- 25°C) and the relative humidity in the room should not exceed 65%, to prevent moisture buildup inside the bottle.
Yes, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our supplements. If you are not fully satisfied with this product for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
We’re certain you’ll love NATURELO and we’re here to help. Call or email us and we would be happy to assist you.Read More
You are in total control of your subscription. You can pause it, skip a shipment, or cancel at anytime through your self-serve customer account.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.naturelo.com. If you are not satisfied with a product you've purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the cost of shipping.
The item must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number and the shipping address for our returns center.
Refund will be issued within 3 business days of receipt of the returned products. Please obtain package tracking to ensure the products are successfully delivered to the specified address.